The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Fresh, or Continuing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcitus

Darcitus

Starting Fresh, or Continuing? Empty
PostSubject: Starting Fresh, or Continuing?   Starting Fresh, or Continuing? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 pm

So since we've finally set up this Board, here is the question.

We all know we want to do Refuge again, but the problem is... do we want to try and pick back up where we left off, even though we've lost people (Kev, CARMA)

Or perhaps make new characters (or keep the old ones, just in a new environment).

It's up to yall, personally I'd like to try a new character myself.

Input welcome!
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

PostSubject: Re: Starting Fresh, or Continuing?   Starting Fresh, or Continuing? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:22 am

Since we'll be doing this on a thread, I think it allows us a little bit more freedom as far as 'characters' go.

I mean, technically we could write more than one in a thread, and bring others in and out if we so chose... I don't think we're necessarily limited to just one in a story, unless we so choose to do so.

I also have a new character idea I could run with, and I've somewhat modified my overall idea of Doneghan once again.

I say a little of both!
We can retcon things and restart, but use the same people if we so want, and work out backstory between them if we'd like.
Back to top Go down
Darcitus

Darcitus

PostSubject: Re: Starting Fresh, or Continuing?   Starting Fresh, or Continuing? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 am

Well. There is a new character I was hoping to try, although he would have a blood based power akin to Arcturus, however instead of healing... it would be harming.

Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Myth
Admin
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Starting Fresh, or Continuing?   Starting Fresh, or Continuing? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 am

I sent out an email to you guys with more info. =)
Back to top Go down
https://awesomenessyo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Fresh, or Continuing?   Starting Fresh, or Continuing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Fresh, or Continuing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathering :: Gaming :: RefugeSought :: Refuge OOC-
Jump to: