The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m o T a s

m o T a s

Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser Empty
PostSubject: Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser   Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Gathering all Information available to Security Code Alpha users on codename bluekaiser
Compiling data into correct Return Form...

Legal Name :: Unknown.
Known Aliases ::
Kaiser, The Musician.
Physical Description :: Five feet eight, long mohawk formed into dreadlocks and tied back behind the head. Striking
purple right eye and bright blue left eye which both appeared to glow when captured on camera. No ascertainable ethnicity, seems purely american. Last seen wearing rolled up grey slacks along with a grey button down with popped collar, purple vest, and purple slip on shoes.
Ability :: Unknown at this time, noted to overtake highly ranked operatives with ease.
Training :: Highly skilled martial artist, with masterful prowess over the staff and hand-to-hand combat. Excellent marksmanship and tactical execution. Appears to be trained in espionage and subterfuge, perhaps as a
spy or assassin.
Legal Records :: None. Believed to be the foster son of
redlion01 but agents have found no evidence to prove such rumors.
Last Known Location :: Captured on video at operative bunker outside Fort Thompson, South Dakota slaughtering the agents stationed there. First time seen as threat.
Audio Records :: File from Fort Thompson bunker massacre. Stated plainly to camera before retreating from the scene;
"
There ain't no rest for the wicked, bitches. And you mothafuckas better be ready for the flyin' monkeys cause you ain't in Kansas no more, Toto. You ain't seen the last of this witch."

All available information compiled, severing connection to
Ordo Incendia restricted servers...
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

PostSubject: Re: Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser   Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm

A camera begins recording in a room with poor lighting. A man who looks in his late twenties to early thirties walks into frame. His most noticeable features are the eyepatch covering his right eye as well as his wild, untamed hair and chinstrap beard which give him an appearance reminiscent of a lion. He looks into the camera with his bright blue eye and runs a hand through his hair. He speaks in a calm, but purposeful tone.

"Here we go, got it working now..." The voice of a small boy comes from off screen. He sounds sweet and innocent.
"Daddy, do we really have to do this?" The man with the eyepatch looks off screen, presumably at the child, and smiles.
"Well, no... I guess we don't. But I think it's important that we do. I used to have to do this for the men I worked for, and someday I might want you to do this for me too. Besides, son, it's a great way to capture the memories of your childhood so you can look back on them happily when you're older." He offered his hand and helped the small boy into a chair that was centered in the frame. The man looked to the camera and nodded to himself, then gave his son a smile.
The boy looked to be about eight, and had smooth black hair. His most striking feature was his eyes, his right a deep amethyst and the left a bright blue, like his fathers. His father walked off frame and spoke to him.
"All right, son. Go ahead and start off with what you showed me earlier." The boy looked at his father apprehensively, and then to the camera. After blinking a few times he looked back to his father once more and nodded.

He rolled up the right sleeve of his shirt and took a deep breath. He clenched his fist and his eyes began to faintly glow. Strange markings appeared on his arm, bright blue in color. Seemingly they were just tattoos, but slowly they began to glow just as his eyes. The boy released his clenched fist and the markings disappeared, but as they faded he changed. His skin became darker and his left eye turned a dark brown. His smooth hair pulled back into his skull and became a nappy afro. The boy smiled and raised his arms, exclaiming.
"Now I'm black!"

The video then cuts out.
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

PostSubject: Re: Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser   Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

A handheld camera begins recording, propped up on a flat rock inside what seemed to be a poorly lit cave. A figure moves into the frame, fiddling with something on the camera. His features cannot be made out, as the only light is coming from behind him. The figure speaks in a somewhat excitable tone, with layers of frivolity and purpose within it.

"Okay then... Starting up video journal thing number one..." He paused.
"Oh shit, can't really see me here..." He grumbled quietly as he leaned closer to the camera to adjust something. "... fuckin' cave..."

With a click, a light on the side of the camcorder comes on, shining on the man's grey shirt. He leans back and centers the camera once more, looking into it for a moment. His eyes are both deep and thoughtful, his right amethyst and his left bright blue, though the rest of his appearance speaks loudly otherwise. He is dirty and his clothes are somewhat ragged. His hair is done up in dreads and pulled back, both sides of his head shaved, and on his chin is an unkempt goatee.

"That's a little better, I guess." He shook his head.
"What the fuck ever, anyways. This is a video I'm recording for Doneghan, to report on my recent mission to Fort Thompson." He let out a chuckle, a large grin on his face.
"There was a little bit of an incident, but the mission has been completed. All agents in their base were left dead, and the important files have been retrieved..." He looked behind himself for a moment.

"But I think they might be on to me. I left the security cameras untouched, as ordered, but I got caught up in the moment and may have yelled some things into it. I think they analyzed my face and have already responded with a search party from an unknown base located somewhere nearby." He shrugged, and smiled.
"Sorry, Dad, but more fun for me, eh? I'm going to clean this shitstorm up, at least I'll try. I'm gonn-"

A small noise came from outside the cave, and a voice yelled for reinforcements. The man recording snapped around and then hurriedly turned back to the camera, picking it up while keeping his face in frame.

"Gonna fix the mess. Kill some guards, you know. That shit? What I'm the best at? Anyways..."
A figure obscured the light from outside.
"I'm uploading this to the network. Hope I'm still alive when you guys get it!"

The man winked, and then the video then cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser   Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Alpha Security Access, Secondary Priority File :: bluekaiser
Page 1 of 1