The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You'll have to forgive me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m o T a s

m o T a s

You'll have to forgive me... Empty
PostSubject: You'll have to forgive me...   You'll have to forgive me... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

I've been without a computer for about a day and a half.
Had some trouble getting my new one up and running after all the parts finally arrived, but now everything is working perfectly.

I haven't gotten to digging through my old hard drive to steal certain important files from it yet, (like my music, and the many roleplay/dnd related notepad documents I have scattered around), but I should in the next few days.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't just been ignoring them!
I was fixing a computer!

And now I have Windows 7!
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to forgive me...   You'll have to forgive me... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Yay for new computers!
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

PostSubject: Once again...   You'll have to forgive me... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Over the last few weeks I've been extremely busy at le flower shoppe, and didn't have the time / will to make a post.

I must apologize for my absence, as I know I've kept all of you waiting for some time!

This week I've spent doing quite basically nothing.
It's been the laziest week I've had in a forever, and I must say I'm kind of ashamed.

Anyways.
Here I be, back again.
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to forgive me...   You'll have to forgive me... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 am

My turn to apologize! I will be posting within the next couple of days...sorry to hold everyone up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll have to forgive me...   You'll have to forgive me... Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll have to forgive me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathering :: Gaming :: RefugeSought :: Refuge OOC-
Jump to: