The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job ideas.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Studentloon

Studentloon

Job ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Job ideas.   Job ideas. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

Here's a couple of ideas kicking about in my head. Might as well post them all here Razz This is just for the future,

First idea is a shortish diversion to do with Angel, Nar's Sassy computer. If they end up near the Rim there's a chance she'll kick up a fuss and demand to be taken even -further- out to visit an uncharted world. I'm keeping the details a suprise, but they'll find out a lot about her, and possibly even get rid of her for good depending on their choices.

My other idea is the crew getting hired as good old fashioned cowboys (and girls) for a cattle drive. A ranch on an arid planet needs the cattle rounding up, and they're concerned about other groups stealing their cattle. So they need some rough and ready merchs to round them up, and drive them home! The idea gives me giggles whenever I think about it, so there it is.

Back to top Go down
Myth
Admin
Myth

Job ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job ideas.   Job ideas. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:15 pm

They're headed out to the rim after they leave Bellerophron, so that works out perfectly! We'll work it into them picking up/transporting Kelsey's kid.

I really like the cattle drive idea! You got me giggling, too. =P Quinn doesn't know the first thing about horses, but she can be convinced. Maybe the Vega should break down on that planet and they need some fancy part the people with the cattle happen to have access to?
Back to top Go down
https://awesomenessyo.forumotion.net
m o T a s

m o T a s

Job ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job ideas.   Job ideas. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Throwing these things out as notes on the forum, so I won't forget, and you guys know.
So you can help brainstorm how to fit them in.

I have multiple other characters to introduce, mainly the girl Kasai thinks he killed, Tenne, and the professor who designed him, Joachim.
Tenne could actually become a job contact for the crew, and Joachim just a person of interest with the occasional menial task.

Hmm. Also I'm kind of itching to work out just how Kas will eventually find and recover his ship, at least to get a general idea of the things we'll want/need to play through about it.
I think that's all.
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

Job ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job ideas.   Job ideas. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 am

I really like the cattle drive idea as well! Shai's home planet is pretty 'primitive' as far as the 'Verse goes so maybe we could work that in somehow, getting them stranded on Ezra like Quinn said and then needing to make this cattle drive to get a part they need, etc. I can certainly come up with an idea to force Shai to go home and make them go to Ezra Razz

As for the plan with Angel it looks like we're already on the path with that one...looking forward to it!

Kasai- PMing you now an idea I have in relation to your ideas. Tryin' to keep it a little secret and all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job ideas.   Job ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Job ideas.
Page 1 of 1