The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick your room!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:06 am

I'm going to post a profile for Vega as well as this map to make clear where everything is and would like to know which room number Xin and Kasai would have!
I'll mark it on the map and if you'd like write a short description of their room and I'll put that up as well. ^^

Pick your room! Serenity-mapcopy
Back to top Go down
XinTou

XinTou

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 am

I call 8, since it's right next to the sickbay. Thanks much. <3

Description: Xin Tou's room could almost look like a guest room, due to its complete lack of a personal, "homey" feel. There had been no big modifications to the decor, so the walls were pretty much just...ship girders and whatnot. The few things that betrayed it as Xin's getaway were as follows: a gun rack that was filled with books (mostly medical journals, a novel here and there), a leather and metal chest at the foot of his bed with a pattern of Chinese dragons on it, a soft layer of foam over the regular mattress, an immaculately dusted (and mostly empty) dresser, and an assortment of odd baubles on the desk. Well, the baubles themselves weren't necessarily odd, but their presence was. A small Buddha, Jesus, Shiva, Ganesha, and Virgin Mary, all painted in somber, understated colors, a fancy pen set, and a tiny gold trinket one could only assume to be a compass or pocketwatch hanging from a solitary brass lamp.
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:32 am

Methinks Kasai'd end up taking numero 5, if/when he'd been accepted and gets a room.
I'll make a description of it later, after he'd have had the time to move things into it.

'The room is completely bare, aside for a standing mirror that was left in the room before Kasai took up residence. Normally his things are strewn about the room, his white shirt and black vest hanging off of either side of the mirror (as he has a tendency to not wear them while on the ship), his coat lying on the bed. It seems as though Kasai takes care of how he leaves the jacket, as it is always open side up and folded quite neatly.
The way the jacket lays reveals it's hidden intricacies, a mesh system of holsters and small sheaths, which are presumably for throwing knives. It also has light armor padded around the chest, shoulders and back. The inside of the jacket displays a large emblem, the Japanese kanji for hope and perseverance inside a circle.
His katana is always laying neatly beside the jacket, and his two 1911's are paired besides it. In fact, it would seem as though Kasai barely even thinks of using the bed as anything other than a dresser. His boots are always placed squarely at the end of the bed, his socks neatly tucked into each respective boot (as he has a tendency to not where those while on board also.)'

[[ a makeshift room profile for the time being ]]

[[ made a simple edit to the description of his jacket ]]

Last edited by m o T a s on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Looks like Ori has room 10 now ^^ I'll be posting the profile for Vega soon. Ori, if you want me to include a description of your room in that post just leave one for me in this thread ^^

Back to top Go down
Studentloon

Studentloon

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Mah bunk!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

If I could get room 8, that looks like the shortest run to the engine if a patch blows off.

Nar's untidy bunk is rarely made, and usually just a bundle of sheets and blankets where he curls up after slaving over the engine, or a comic book all day. There's a metal closet where he hangs his gun, and his shirts if he is feeling particularly houseproud. There are also a few drawers that in theory, hold the rest of his clothing and a small desk is cramped into one corner, with a folding chair to go with it. The desk and the floor are strewn with a vast and varied collection of the rest of his possessions, which collectively serves him as a toolbox, library, litter bin and floordrobe. Fortunately, he keeps his nessicary tools down in the engine room, as he often needs several mintues to locate a given object, and double that if he is searching frantically.

Angel lives on the top bunk amid yet more junk, coming out of standby mode to interrogate intruders, and generally erode their will to live.
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey Nar, I think you mean room 1. That one is closest to the engine room. Room 8 is Xin's room on the bottom floor next to the sick bay. So room one is yours! Wink

Back to top Go down
Studentloon

Studentloon

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Oh, well Xin did say 8, but on the other map you put him in 6. I thought it was shorter to dash down the staircase too. scratch
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Sorry I'm so late! D:

Ori’s room is strewn with decorations. A string of lights lines the ceiling, and the walls are adorned with four or five pieces of construction paper with Chinese symbols for things like health and good fortune. A paper lantern with a faded Blue Sun logo hangs from the ceiling in the middle, and around it hang paper cranes on string. Besides the bed, a desk that also serves as a bedside table is the only furniture in the room. A milk crate under the desk contains her clothes, and when she’s not wearing her black trench it is tossed over the back of the chair. Under all her clothes are a few boxes of ammo and a small throwing knife in its case.
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

I messed up when I put him in 6, I'm sorry! He did say 8 that was my mistake. The engine room is upstairs so I figured 1 would be closer. Does that work?
Back to top Go down
m o T a s

m o T a s

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm

I need to update the description for Kasai's room now...

But I'll get to that later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick your room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your room!   Pick your room! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick your room!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathering :: Gaming :: Verse :: Verse OOC-
Jump to: