The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome-ness, yo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Ideas and Profiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcitus

Darcitus

Character Ideas and Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Post Character Profiles, Ideas, or even Art here!
Back to top Go down
Darcitus

Darcitus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 pm

One Idea I have for Refuge is a variant of Arcturus, where instead of healing himself with blood, it does harm.

Basically he is akin to a Blood Mage I guess, in that by injuring himself he can use his spilt blood as a deadly weapon.

More Eldritch and Arcane I know... but nonetheless cool.

Any feedback on the concept would be great. santa
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 am

So how does his blood hurt people? Does it have to touch them, etc? How does it not hurt him at the same time (or does it?)

It's an interesting idea! I'm hoping you'll bring Arc back too as I don't see why we can't have more than one story going at once. Smile Plus it's nice to have a healer of sorts in the group, though I suppose that job can be passed on to someone less.

For the sake of less confusion, I suggest this new character not really being an Arc look-a-like, since the remaining old characters will still new who Arc was. That make sense?
Back to top Go down
Alatus
Admin
Alatus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

Let's keep this thread to ideas and character discussion, but post official profiles under the new tab. =)
Back to top Go down
Darcitus

Darcitus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Course. Well... consider him a telepath... save with blood instead. Theres Pyromancers, Watermancers, well... he's a bloodmancer. Essentially, if he has access to blood of any kind, he can manipulate it into a weapon.

Example: By cutting his hand he can draw blood from the wound, and whip it around like a whip, or even pierce someone with it. Get the idea?
Back to top Go down
Myth
Admin
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 am

Telepathy is being able to speak in others' minds - did you mean telekinesis?

The idea of using his blood as a weapon is neat, not so sure about being able to manipulate everyone else's... is your idea that he can only do it if blood comes to the surface of the skin?
Back to top Go down
https://awesomenessyo.forumotion.net
Darcitus

Darcitus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

Yes. The idea behind it is he can only use Red blood. Because it is common knowledge that blood only turns red when exposed to open air. So only drawn blood could be used.

So No, he could not remove someone's blood from their body, but say they have a cut, he can use the blood that is already drawn however. No healing or anything, only as a weapon, or other basic things that a floating pool of blood could do. Like blind a driver! Very Happy

Yes I did mean Telekinesis. I should know better. XD
Back to top Go down
Darcitus

Darcitus

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Question to the owner of Scott (dunno which of the two it is. XD Not familiar with nick names.)

Arc has never met Scott if I'm not mistaken, so how are we going to work it out? Are we going to rp with them meeting for the first time... or maybe having had a brief history together? Just throwing it out there for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas and Profiles   Character Ideas and Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Ideas and Profiles
Page 1 of 1